Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wrap it up...

It is finally that time, I have put off thinking about last season for as long as possible, but now it is time to reflect. There were a lot of pro's last season when you come to think of it. I managed to be more focused on training then I have ever been. I had an amazing training camp in Arizona which I came out of the most fit I have ever been. I even managed to get to go to some cool places that I have never been before, including Arizona and mazatlan, Mexico. I learned lots of new things from my awesome teammates, my very wise coaches, my super generous parents, and most of all myself. However I also managed to have a lot of con's as well, maybe even more con's then pro's. This is actually not a bad thing as long as you learn from them. I still have not figured out if I have or not. I can not honestly say that I had a good race last year. Lot's of races that had good parts, but not a full race that I was stocked about. Back to the drawing board? Well it has actually been pretty good this year most years I would have mopped around for a few weeks then realized I should start training, and the slowly get back into it. This year I managed to get back into it quickly and just ready for a new year of racing. I know something has to change this year though, the last three years I have ended off the year without being excited about the previous season. It is not as much fun when the results you expect don't happen. The last three years I have thought I would do better then I have. For a while I thought my goals were to high, but I know now that I am just not doing something right. Once I found that something it is go time. For now I am looking for what I need to change.


Some kelowna Pictures...

Me in a pack??


soloing it. That is more like how my race went!

If you are going to race poor then you mine as well look good while doing it. Loving the headband.

No comments: