Thursday, November 15, 2007

Le Premier Post

So I finally have caved it is time to start a blog of my own. Hope you enjoy my posts, and if not I will probably enjoy postiong them so whatever. haha. Welcome to my blog...


Today...


Today was a good day. It started out with a 4 km swim this morning, nothing special 8 by 500 a lil swim a little pull and of course some kick swim. Then after I was invited to something sort of different. I had the opportunity to go and hear John Furlong talk about the 2010 olympics. A good oportunity to get all dressed up slacks and tie and be in a room with a bunch of very important people. Hearing him speak about it was awsome and it sounds like they are going to make it an amazing Olympics! Kind of excited to see how it all turns out. After hearing him speak and chowing down on a gormet 3 course meal, stevo and I decided all though deliscious not really enough food.we decided to hit subway before the run. Run was one of those days, subway didn't sit right and stomach was hurting,nothing really went right. O well excited for the 6km swim tommorow and a good cross ride with Stevo and Brent. Now to go finish my Goals for the year.

All dressed up...


Scotty

2 comments:

stevo said...

absolute wickedness.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!