Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reflect

Here we are leaving tucson after beeing here for a month. What I used to see as a small pink house in arizona turned into a place that I have called home for the last month or so. A place that I once was unsure whether or not I would be able to stay turned into a place that I did not want to leave. Looking back now it has been one of the best months of my life. Tuscon was amazing to us, the people are awsome, the weather was great and the memories are priceless. I am Already starting to look forward to the possibility to going back next year. There is no point in me typing forever especially when a picture is worth a thousand words. Here are some of the pictures from our adventures. Special thanks to the partners in crime who made it a trip to remember.(stevo, a-russ,and JP).



The U of A pool that we were fortunite enought to swim at.
The boys in fron of the lemmon tree house.
A little carbo loading, 18 inch pizza with 2 inch deep crust split 2 ways? MMM good
The Boys at our favurite ice cream place!! The cookies and cream was key!!

No comments: