Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sleeeep!!!

I woke up this morning after going to bed early last night hoping to take advantage of my morning off of swimming. I awoke to see my clock saying 12:30, so much for my morning. I am not ussually a huge fan of sleeping in as I feel like I am sleeping away the best part of the day. However I think I may have been in desperate need of this sleep. I always loved the quote "I will sleep when I'm dead" Warren Zevon. I mean Its obviously a little far fetched, but it is an interesting outlook on life. Something to think about..


Training is going well, Couple more days left in the third build week of three including a TT in the swim tommorow, a bike ride including some hill repeats on the observatory, and the all and mighty track workout in the afternoon. Add a little money making at work to the mix and it should be a good but big day.


Also I have just confirmed that I will be travellling up to Whistler for a training camp this weekend. Some awsome cross country skiing on the olympic course and a nice change of scenery. I have never been to whistler in the winter before but I have heard it is a great atmosphere in the village up there! Pretty Excited. Thanks to the parents who are going to help me out financial wise it should be a great finish to this three weeks of killer training!
A picture from our last team trip up to Mt Washington. The snow is alays fun, especially when your with a good group.

No comments: